Rice krispies treats
by Winston Pratt
April 18, 2019
When I was little, my mom would make me Rice Krispie Treats when I would get sick, (because I would throw fits and that would make me happy) using some of the stuff my great grandmother (utensil and container wise) would to make Rice Krispie Treats for her when she was little.
(servings:12)|(Prep Time:10 minutes)
- (3 Tablespoons) (Butter)
- (10 oz., about 40) (Jet-Puffed Marshmallows)
- (6 Cups) (Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal)
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.