3D Model Sources
From TSAS Library
These are resources tested by the TSAS community. If a source you've used isn't on here, feel free to add it!
- NIH 3D Print Exchange the National Institute of Health has a large number of models of human anatomy, organisms, molecules, proteins, and labware.
- MorphoSource, from Duke University contains 3d morphological data sets.
- 3D Content Central has many CAD models for bearings, flanges, gears, hardware, etc.
- McMaster-Carr is a great resource for spacers, hardware, and gears.
- Carr Lane, another resource for hardware and knobs, with native .stl support. (e.g. here. Click "CAD Downloads" and choose "STL" from the drop down.