List of resources, including Explora (age-relevant materials), hobby and craft reference center (knit, sew, crochet patterns, recipes), and poetry and short story reference center.
EBSCOSearch is available on school grounds; talk to Stallings for the password if you'd like to use it at home.
- Directory of Open-Access Journals disseminates free academic papers
- ShareOK, shared resources between OU and OSU
- MLA Commons, repository of open access materials
- Open Library of Humanities open-access, peer-reviewed articles from classics, modern languages and cultures, philosophy, theology and history, to political theory, sociology, anthropology, film and new media studies, and digital humanities
- PLOS, Public Library of Science, nonprofit publisher of scholarly works and academic papers
- BioRxiv, biology research
- SocArXiv, sociology research
- arXiv, open access to 1,180,311 e-prints in physics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative biology, quantitative finance and statistics
- PeerJ, peer-reviewed, open-access articles on life-, bio-, health sciences and computer science
Bibliographies are tertiary resources, providing a list of resources on a specific topic. They do not often include the resources themselves, but aid the researcher in understanding the scope of the topic within the literature. Citations given may be found in the resources above, the library, or Google Scholar.