From TSAS Library
How to Build a Model and 3D Print in 5 Steps
- Install Sketchup and extensions
- Build the 3D Printing Badge
- Slice the badge
- Print it!
- Watch it print!
- Find a model, or make one. We can currently print up to 4" x 4" x 5" models on the PrintrBot. The Extruder prints up to 8" x 8" x 8" when fully operational.
- Download the Anet A8 Cura settings here
- Be sure to share your designs and creations in the Gallery!
- You may not print objects subject to trademark or copyright law
- There is no charge to print original objects (those created by you) or those used for a class
- Objects created by another artist not used for class cost $1.00 per hour of printing time
- No weapons, including blades or firearms (including non-working replicas) may be printed
- No object that would violate the student code of conduct may be printed
If you use these, tell us! We are always looking for better workflows.